Regents for Academic Services provides a range of professional services for qualified students who wish to study in universities of UK, USA and Australia.
We help students throughout the application process, from the minute they decide to apply until they are settled at their university. We also give comprehensive advice concerning all aspects of living and studying abroad.
Our excellent links with Universities, Colleges, High Schools to ensure that your application is processed in the quickest possible time and you receive all related details concerning your application.
Step-by- Step Guidance to Students who wish to study abroad!
- Counselling services to applicants (Universities, Colleges & English Language Centers).
- Interviewing facilities on premises.
- Pre-departure briefing meetings for students.
- Assistance with students’ Visa Requirements (if applicable).
- Assistance with students’ Travel Arrangements.
- Provide placement tests for English language ability.
- Provide suitable accommodation for students with a host family, or a boarding school (for students joining English language Centres), and on-campus accommodation (for students joining Universities).
- Placing students at a suitable partner English Language Centers to meet the entry- level English language requirements for the University from which the student has a conditional offer.
- Coordinating with students for further studies in partner institutions.
- Successful Academic cooperation links have been established between Regents Academic Services and the following reputable Universities and English Language Centers.